Cairns Canyoning Tour in Behana Gorge: The Behana Gorge waterfalls canyoning tour from Cairns will have you jumping, sliding and abseiling your way down this spectacular gorge. Exploring the lush rainforest of the North Queensland rainforests, you will find yourself getting up close with the unique flora and fauna of the area. This tour is perfect for nature lovers and adventure seekers alike!
Cairns Canyoning Tour, Behana Gorge
- Abseiling down waterfalls!
- Sliding down huge boulders.
- Jumping into large pools.
- Spectacular views of the gorgeous Behana Gorge.
- Delicious lunch in an incredible location.
- Relaxing swimming spot beneath a waterfall.
Joining the Behana Gorge waterfalls canyoning tour from Cairns is super easy. We'll pick you up from your accommodation in a very comfortable air-conditioned mini-bus. After a scenic 40 minute drive, you will reach Behana Gorge, set among the amazing backdrop of far North Queensland rainforests. Here you will be taught all you need to know about abseiling, from sliding to cliff jumping. Once you have the basics down, the real adventure will begin! This exciting adventure will have you exploring the pristine rainforest and roaring waterfalls. After all that excitement, you'll have time to sit and enjoy a delicious lunch, and a relaxing swim under the waterfalls.
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation in Cairns city area. (COVID restrictions - pickup for groups are not possible at the moment, call to discuss options)
- Safety induction and abseiling techniques by a professional and certified instructor.
- Incredible views of the Behana Gorge waterfalls.
- Time for swimming in a spectacular spot.
- Digital photos available for you to purchase.
Fitness and Experience:
- This tour is perfect for beginners!
- It is recommended that participants are capable swimmers and comfortable in and around water.
- A reasonable level of fitness is required.
8+ years, however participants under 18 must have a guardian present.
What to bring:
- Swimmers and board shorts.
- Sunscreen, dry clothing and a towel.
- Water bottle & snacks
- Any medication you may require throughout the day.
- Shoes with good grip that are able to get wet.
- Please note, if you wear prescription glasses, it is recommended that contact lenses should be worn instead.
- Allow 6 hours for the Cairns Canyoning Tour.
- 2 Behana Canyoning Trips run daily:
- Starting time 6am or 12pm
- We pick up from your Cairns city area accommodation
- If you fail to show for the Cairns Canyoning Tour you will not be entitled to a refund.
- 100% refunds given if cancellation received & acknowledged by operator 48+ hours
- Cancellations are non refundable within 24 hours of your trip.
- Travel insurance is always recommended.
- These are the conditions imposed by the tour operator.
You may also be interested in: