Cairns Big Canyoning Adventure, Crystal Canyon: Experience the magical tropical rainforest up close and personal with this exciting canyoning experience in the Crystal Cascades, outside of Cairns. Abseil, slide, jump and zipline your way through Queensland's best kept secret. We guarantee this will get your adrenaline pumping!
Cairns Big Canyoning Adventure
- 5 big abseils up to 32 metres (104 ft)
- Rockslides and swimming
- 4 Rock Jumps if you are feeling brave
- 30m Zip Line with water splashdown
- Delicious lunch in an incredible location.
- Relaxing swimming spot beneath a waterfall.
You will be picked up form your accommodation in Cairns before driving 25 minutes to the tropical rainforest. Your experienced leaders will talk you through the techniques of canyoning, as well as providing you with all the equipment you require. Once you're dressed in your helmet, boots and padded shorts you're ready to start your Cairns Big Canyoning Adventure! This incredible experience provides you with 32 meters of abseiling, rock sliding, swimming and ziplining into pristine swimming pools. You don't need to worry about anything, all you need to do is have fun!
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation in Cairns city area.
- Safety induction and abseiling techniques by a professional and certified instructor.
- You must bring your own lunch and refreshments
- Padded activity shorts (to wear under board shorts), helmet, socks, shoes, carabiners, harness
Fitness and Experience:
- Not suitable for anyone who is pregnant.
- It is recommended that participants are capable swimmers and comfortable in and around water.
- A reasonable level of fitness is required.
8+ years, however participants under 18 must have a guardian present.
What to bring:
- Swimmers and board shorts.
- Sunscreen, dry clothing and a towel.
- Lunch and drinks
- Water bottle
- Any medication you may require throughout the day.
- Shoes with good grip that are able to get wet.
- Please note, if you wear prescription glasses, it is recommended that contact lenses should be worn instead.
- Allow 6 hours for the Cairns Big Canyoning Adventure.
- 2 Crystal Canyon Canyoning Trips run daily:
- Starting time 6am or 12pm
- We pick up from your Cairns city area accommodation
- If you fail to show for the Cairns Big Canyoning Adventure you will not be entitled to a refund.
- 100% refunds given if cancellation received & acknowledged by operator 48+ hours
- Cancellations are non refundable within 24 hours of your trip.
- Travel insurance is always recommended.
- These are the conditions imposed by the tour operator.
Why not try the Cairns Canyoning Tour, Behana Gorge, QLD as well!