Cairns Balloon Flight with Breakfast
- Balloon flight over the Mareeba Valley
- Return Air Conditioned Coach Transfers
- Champagne breakfast in a bush location
What is included:
- 30 minute scenic hot air balloon flight
- Return transfers from your accommodation
- Flight certificate
- Champagne picnic style breakfast
On the morning of your balloon flight...
You will be picked up from your accommodation from 4am where you'll travel in a luxury coach to the hot air balloon launch site in the Mareeba Valley, west of Cairns. The bus trip takes about an hour so you can sit back, relax and take in the beautiful scenery as it changes from a coastal to hinterland to rural landscape.
Once at the launch site, the balloons are waiting for you to board the basket. Then you'll take off for your 30 minute balloon flight. You'll float over a truly beautiful and lush landscape as it wakes for the days adventure.
After your flight, the balloon is packed away and we then take you to your breakfast destination... a purpose built Aussie bush setting nestled in the Mareeba Valley with views to the Barron River. You'll then be returned to your accommodation in Cairns. You can expect your hot air balloon experience to finish around 10.30am depending on the season.
- Smoked ham, roast pepper and spinach frittata.
- Beef chipolata and tomato.
- Baked Danish pastry, muesli bar and fresh fruit.
- Sparkling wine available with guava or orange juice.
- Tea and coffee.
What to bring on your Cairns Balloon Flight:
- Your ticket
- Walking shoes
- Dress casual outdoor layered clothing. White clothing not recommended.
- Peak Hat & sunglasses
- Bottle of water
- For safety it is a requirement that all passengers are able to climb in and out of the basket unassisted.
- The basket is 1.2 meters in height with two foot holes to assist the climb.
- Not suitable for anyone who is pregnant.
- The minimum age for the Mareeba Balloon Ride is 4 yrs old.
- All children must have had their fourth birthday.
- Children's rates are applicable for children aged 4–12 years inclusive.
- Children under the age of 17yrs old must be traveling with an adult.
- Proof of Age is required under 5 years, we suggest passport, before boarding.
- If you fail to show, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- 100% refunds given if cancellation received & acknowledged by operator 48+ hours
- Cancellations are non refundable within 24 hours of your flight.
- Travel insurance is always recommended.
- These are the conditions imposed by the ballooning operator.
Looking for something more adrenaline?
- Cairns Tandem Skydive, Tropical North QLD
- Tully River white water rafting, Cairns, Full Day
- Great Barrier Reef Scenic Joy Flight, ex Cairns, 40 mins