Caboolture Caravan Towing Course, 1 Day: This one day caravan towing course has been developed to enable drivers to understand the relationship between car and caravan or trailer. This is a very practical course and we progressively build up your knowledge and skills so you can venture out confidently and safely with your trailer. Two trainees can share a vehicle and each driver will be given ample opportunity for practical experience. This towing course takes place at Caboolture north of Brisbane Queensland.
Caboolture Caravan Towing Course
The Caravan Towing Course covers...
- Safety and towing regulations
- Interacting with traffic
- Loads and loading
- Driving techniques and handling characteristics towing a trailer
- Braking techniques with trailers
- Turning and parking trailers
- Reversing and parking trailers
- Reversing and parking trailers using guides, mirrors and use of low range (if applicable)
- Launching and recovery of boats from trailers (if applicable)
- Carry out vehicle and trailer pre and post-trip inspections
This course is also suitable for all types of trailers from Camper Trailers, Boats, Horse Floats to box trailers.
- There is no off-road component in this course.
- Trailer hire is available for this course. Please ask us for details and availability before booking.
Caboolture Caravan Towing Course includes:
- Australian Guide to Towing Handbook
- Practical Guide to Towing weblinks
- AQF Certificate included on successful completion free of charge (AURTGA001- Drive and manoeuvre trailers)
- Max 3 vehicles per instructor
- Includes one-day training for up to 2 people in one vehicle.
Nationally Recognised Training
- This Course provides Nationally Recognised Training in the following Units of Competency.
- AURTGA001 – Drive and manoeuvre trailers (Release 1)
- 1 Day
- Starting time 8:30am (8:15am registration start) and finishing at 4:30pm.
- Caboolture, north of Brisbane.
BASE PRICE shown is for up to 2 Trainees.
Other Brisbane Towing Course locations: