Busselton Whale Watching Cruise, Geographe Bay WA: Board MV Dhu Force for this 2 hour whale watching cruise spotting any number of whale species including Humpback, Southern Right, Minke and Blue Whales. These amazing creatures use the waters around Geographe Bay, Busselton as a nursery, playground and rest break during their migration up and down the west coast of Australia each year.
These whales are often curious enough to come close to the boat to check us humans out. Also keep an eye out for both the local dolphin and seals communities as they are also regularly sighted during this whale watching cruise.
Busselton Whale Watching Cruise
- Possible sightings of Humpback, Southern Right, Minke and Blue Whales
- Amazing views from MV Dhu Force
- 99% whale sighting rate achieved
- Families and children especially welcome
The 57ft luxury vessel Dhu Force offers amazing views from the huge covered viewing platform for your comfort. Included in the Busselton whale watching cruise is a knowledgeable marine commentary that will keep you informed and the friendly staff aboard are there to assist you in any way.
Whale Sightings Guarantee:
Having a 99% sighting rate, you will be offered a return voucher to be used within 12 months if no whales are sighted.
Families and children are especially welcome and (weather permitting) children will be offered the opportunity to take a turn at the wheel on the flybridge on the way in!! Join this cruise for the whale watching experience of a lifetime!
- The Busselton Whale Watching Cruise departs from the Busselton Jetty.
- Child fares 4–17yrs
- Adults 18+
- 2-3 hour whale watching cruise departing Busselton
- Commentary from the knowledgeable crew about local marine wildlife
- Snacks including lamingtons, biscuits, plunger coffee, an assortment of black, green and herbal teas and other beverages.
- Available are also comfortable life jackets for children (for the peace of mind of parents).
- This Busselton Whale Watching Cruise runs for is 2–3 hours in total.
Season & Cruise times:
- September, October, November
- 10am or 1.30pm daily. See our availability for dates.
- Whale watching cruise is weather dependent.
- In the event of unsafe weather, your cruise will be rescheduled.
- Do you get seasick? See your pharmacist for sea sickness remedies and take prior to the tour.
- This tour runs with a maximum of 26 guests.
- Dress for the conditions of the day. Please wear flat enclosed shoes. A a warm jacket is recommended.
Consider these whale watching tours if out of season.
- Dunsborough Whale Watching Cruise, Margaret River WA
- Augusta Whale Watching Cruise, Margaret River WA
- Albany Whale Watching Cruise, South West WA