Busselton Skydiving, Tandem, Margaret River, WA: Our Busselton skydiving experience in the Margaret River wine region of Western Australia, offers both stunning views and an adrenaline shot that will stay with you for the rest of your life. What makes this skydive even more special is you'll be landing on the beach. You choose your jump height!
- 20 min flight over the Busselton area
- Jump at 15,000, 14,000 or 10,000 feet
- 30–70 seconds free-fall!
- Beach Landing
- Free drink to celebrate your achievement
Your Busselton Skydiving experience will begin with a 20 minute flight over the coast. From an altitude of 15, 14, or 10,000 feet you will have amazing views of the turquoise waters of this spectacular WA coastline.
Then it’s time for the door to open, and ready… set… GO!
The adrenaline starts pumping as you leave the aircraft, securely attached to your instructor and free-fall at 124-mph (200km/h) for up to 70 seconds! The ultimate rush as you spread your wings and ‘do the Superman’.
At 5,000ft your Tandem Skydiving Instructor will deploy your main parachute, and the world below starts to slow down. Now it’s time for a 5 minute ride under the parachute, before a safe landing on one of the beaches along the famous Busselton Foreshore.
To celebrate your jump, enjoy a complimentary drink at a local beachside restaurant and bar, overlooking the beach.
Check out our blog post on First time skydiving tips. So what’s stopping you? to answer some of your questions.
- 15,000 feet – 65-70 seconds of free fall
- 14,000 feet – 60 seconds of free fall
- 10,000 feet – 30 seconds of free fall
Fitness and Experience
- No particular level of fitness is required
- No experience is required
What to Bring and Wear
- Wear comfortable casual clothes
- Track pants or shorts with a t-shirt or sweatshirt and runners are perfect
- Footwear should be enclosed
- Please avoid wearing shoes or boots with 'hook' style laces or chunky tread and heels
- For your safety, a passenger weight limit of 95kg applies.
- Passengers of poor health are not advised to skydive, please advise any conditions with Break Loose staff before booking so the operator can assess if skydiving is right for you.
- Must be 12 years or older
- 12 – 18 years require a parent/guardian consent
What is Supplied
- Professional Tandem Master
- Instruction and disclaimer requirements from the Australian Parachute Federation
- All skydiving equipment
- Comfortable goggles designed to wear over glasses and contact lenses
- Your Australian Parachute Federation levy is included in the price
- Complimentary drink at beachside cafe
Allow around 2 hours for the whole experience.
Busselton is an incredible place to jump, however we do experience varying weather conditions. The skydiving operator will go out of their way to make sure you get to jump on your nominated day, but if the conditions are unsafe or unsuitable, we will work with you to make sure we find a suitable day to reschedule you to.
Other WA Skydiving Experiences include:
- Tandem Skydive Rockingham Beach near Perth WA
- Rottnest Island Tandem Skydiving
- Tandem Skydiving York, 14,000 feet
- Jurien Bay Tandem Skydive, WA