Brisbane Sunset Abseiling, Summer Sessions, Kangaroo Point: Challenge yourself and soak up the sights whilst abseiling at sunset. The location of our sunset abseiling is Brisbane's Kangaroo Point, with its 20m high cliffs. Nothing beats abseiling down a cliff face with the sun setting, overlooking the Brisbane River and the CBD. This provides the perfect stage to watch the city lights emerge at dusk.
Brisbane Sunset Abseiling
- Abseiling down cliffs up to 20m
- Stunning views of Brisbane CBD as the sun sets
- Challenging yourself, overcoming fears
You are in the safe hands of our professional abseiling instructors who are there to teach you about the equipment, safety requirements and safe abseiling techniques. Your instructors adhere to the highest safety standards and everyone is 'belayed' at all times, preventing any accidents. Beat your nerves, challenge your body, focus your mind – the Brisbane Sunset Abseiling activity will do all of the above and more. Guaranteed to please!
- Full safety instruction
- All gear provided harness, helmets, descending devices
- Fully Qualified guides
What to Bring/Wear
- Wear comfortable clothing that suits the weather on the day
- Footwear should be fully enclosed, hiking or running shoes are ideal
- Bring a hat, sunscreen and water bottle
- A camera is optional but definitely a good idea
Summer Session Times
- 4:30–6:30 pm
- This is a 2 hour activity
Fitness and Experience
- This abseiling session is ideal for beginners
- Does not require any previous experience
- An average level of fitness is required
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- Participants 8–16 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Participants 18 years and under require a waiver to be signed by their parent or legal guardian.
Interested in more abseiling experiences in Queensland?