Brisbane Guided Mountain Bike Tour at Enoggera Reservoir: This is a one hour fully guided mountain bike tour in the D’Aguilar National Park, less than 30 minutes drive from Brisbane CBD. The tour takes place on the fire trails around Enoggera Reservoir, at the southern end of D’Aguilar National Park. Your qualified instructor will be on hand to guide you through the trails and pass on some basic skills to you. This mountain bike tour is designed for beginners and is a great way to introduce your family to the fun of riding bikes on fire trails.
Brisbane Guided Mountain Bike Tour
- 60 mins of mountain bike riding
- Fully guided with instruction
- Amazing location at Enoggera Reservoir
- Minimum age of 8 years.
- All participants are required to have an indemnity signed.
- Indemnity for 8–17 year olds must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Minimum of 2 participants required for session to go ahead.
What to Bring:
- Enclosed sport shoes, water bottle.
- The mountain bike tour is 60 minutes
- Tours run 9:30 am & 1:00 pm daily
- 60 Mt Nebo Road, The Gap
- All bike tours include a safety briefing, mountain bike and helmet (must be worn).
- This tour is weather dependant.
- If cancelled by the operator your tour will be rescheduled.
Tour Operator's Cancellation Policy:
- Bookings are non-refundable.
- Changes to Bookings:
- Booking times and dates may be changed up to 2 days prior to the date of the booking.
- A $5.50 rescheduling fee (per person) will be charged for all changes to bookings (not including weather reschedules).
While at Enoggera Reservoir why not try this?