Brisbane Abseiling Course, Abseil Single Pitch: The Abseil Single Pitch course is a fully accredited abseiling course. This course is structured to cover the knowledge and skills a person needs to independently undertake single-pitch abseil descents. During the Abseil Single Pitch course you will learn the use of knots, rope management, setting up anchors, selecting descending devices, abseiling techniques, and self belay procedures.
If you are serious about learning to abseil, the Abseil Single Pitch course is ideal for you.
Brisbane Abseiling Course
- Fully accredited abseiling course
- Extensive topics covering all aspects of abseiling
- Walk away with practical skills in abseiling
This Brisbane Abseiling Course is fully accredited, runs over one day and includes: review of exams, equipment, knots, safety calls, rope management, anchor systems, practical abseiling skills, improvised descending system (Munter hitch), self belay systems, and assessment.
- This course starts at 07:30 am and finishes at 5:00pm.
- Kangaroo Point, Brisbane, QLD
- Selected dates throughout the year.
- Check the "Availability" tab above.
- Must be at least 15 years of age and of moderate fitness.
- Participants under 18 years will need permission for a parent or legal guardian.
- Participants must be able to speak, and understand the English language. This requirement is stipulated on the grounds of safety at height
- Completed LLN self assessment questionnaire must be handed back prior to course commencement
- USI number (You can create on here... http://bit.ly/2B6Zhp9
- This course is subject to minimum and maximum numbers to run
- A statement of attainment will be issued on completion
Break Loose recommends that you should always get Travel Insurance.
Want to try Abseiling before committing to a course?
- Brisbane Sunset Abseiling, Summer Sessions, Kangaroo Point
- Glasshouse Mountains Abseiling, Full Day, Qld