Bondi Surfing Lesson, 2 hours: Bondi Beach, famous for sun, surf and surfing lessons. This is the ideal location to start your surfing journey. Join this 2 hour group surfing lesson or lessons depending on how many choose, for adults over the age of 12. You will be one of a small group of 5 beginners who will learn all of the surf basics. These include warm up, paddling, catching waves and standing! All equipment and expert instruction is included.
Bondi Surfing Lesson
- Being taught by friendly, professional surf coaches
- Learning the basic skills of surfing
- Felling safe in a new environment
Now is the ideal time to challenge yourself and become a surfer. Your instructor looks forward to teaching you the amazing world of surfing. Fitness, fun, mood booster and a way to spend some time in nature.
Whats included with your Bondi Surfing Lessons?
- A 2 hour surfing lesson
- Fully qualified surfing instructors
- Surfboard, wetsuit, rash vest and plenty of sunscreen
- This is an adult surfing lesson
- Suitable for ages 12 years and above
- You must be able to swim 50 metres
- Have a reasonable levels of fitness and strength
You cannot book if...
- You have have undergone surgery in the last 6 months or are experiencing ongoing symptoms
- Have experienced a fit or seizure in the past 6 months
- You are pregnant
When can you book?
- Lessons are available 7 days a week most weeks.
- Not available December 25th, December 26th and January 1st and January 26th.
Numbers on the day
- Up to 5 students per instructor
- Change your booking up to 24 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 24 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- The provider is a registered COVID safe business and have changed their operations to suit government regulations.
- NOTE: You will need to be fully vaccinated to participate in this lesson, proof of vaccination required.
Break Loose recommends that you should always get Travel Insurance.
Also available at Maroubra Beach.