Join us on a guided mountain biking ride to Narrow Neck near Katoomba in the Blue Mountains, a Plateau that stretches out into the wilderness dividing the Jamison and Megalong Valleys. This is a fantastic guided mountain bike ride and one of the best bike rides in the Blue Mountains, you’ll enjoy amazing views all the way on this awesome ride. The track is well maintained with the majority of the ride undulating, with 4 steep climbs and a couple of short, steep gullies which provide excitement. The views at the end across the valley are simply the best you will see. Lunch and snacks are provided to enjoy along the way.
Blue Mountains Scenic Mountain Biking Ride
This Narrow Neck Mountain Bike ride is a fully guided tour by our professional mountain biking guide including bike and helmet hire. We provide a delicious lunch and refreshments.
- This is a full day experience, half the day spent mountain bike riding
- Meet time in the Blue Mountains at 11.30am
- Sydney Hotel Pickups are at approximately at 7.30am (Pickup from Sydney incurs an additional cost pp. Please contact us for prices)
- Finish time of the ride will be approximately 3.30pm
- Arrival time back at your hotel will be approximately 6.00pm
Fitness Level: Moderate :: Ride Grade: Moderate
Ride from 20kms with a few steep inclines. A moderate level of fitness is required for this ride.
- Dedicated guide
- lunch & refreshment
- mountain biking tuition,
- mountain bike helmet and glove hire.
Ex Blue Mountains: 9.30am to 3.30pm
Ex Sydney: 7.30am to 6.00pm
This is an estimated finish time and will depend on the pace of the group on the day.
Price shown is for 1 person.