Race with your matesThese are real go karts, powered by 4-stroke Subaru engines housed in a purpose built European 'Intrepid' chassis allowing you to accelerate up to 70kph! The racetrack is 640 meters long and 8 meters wide. The drive session of 30 minutes is made up of 2 15 minute race blocks with around 15 minutes break between each. Just enough time to get your breathe and plan your next assault. Each session of 15 minutes racing will give you approximately 22 laps. Thats 22 laps to absolutely smash your mates and take the winners podium.Safety is paramount and you will be given thorough driving instructions and are monitored constantly throughout the event.
Best Go Karting Sydney has!
- Length of Track 640 metres
- 8 metres wide and 190 metres straight
- 10 corners
- Pit area
- Undulating track
- Sophisticated computer timing system
- Average lap time 43-45 seconds
Things to know
What to wear
- Fully enclosed footwear and long sleeve tops are required.
What is included?
- Helmets, hairnets and race suits are supplied for hire kart clients at no extra cost.
- For hygiene purposes hair nets are also supplied and are compulsory.
Rules & Regulations
- Drivers must be 14 years of age and over.
- Driver’s under 18 years require guardian’s consent.
- Prior to any event the consumption of alcohol or drugs is strictly prohibited.
- Motor racing is dangerous and is a non contact sport.
- Prices and conditions may vary without notice at the discretion of the management of Picton Karting Track.
- No Pets allowed.
- Persons with medical conditions and pregnant women should seek doctors advise before undertaking any motorsport activities.