Beneath the Sydney Harbour Bridge Morning Kayaking Tour: Spend a Saturday or Sunday morning kayaking beneath the Sydney Harbour Bridge. On this Sydney kayaking tour, you will experience magnificent views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House up close. Over 1.5 hours this leisurely morning paddle will take you into a myriad of little coves including Mosman Bay and Kirribilli. Keep an eye out for Australia’s Prime Minister as you paddle past Kirribilli House. You don't need to know how to kayak as this tour includes basic tuition. This is a fully guided tour by a professional kayaking guide. Suitable for beginners or advanced kayakers.
Beneath the Sydney Harbour Bridge Morning Kayaking Tour
- Paddling beneath the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge
- See wonderful iconic Sydney landmarks
- A leisurely pace for beginners
The Beneath the Sydney Harbour Bridge Morning Kayaking Tour is suitable for beginners through to advanced kayakers. Our kayaks are state-of-the-art dagger sea kayaks, they are extremely stable and the chances of a capsize are very remote. You will be wearing a PFD (lifejacket) at all times and the kayaks are virtually unsinkable due to their airtight compartments.
- fully guided by our professional kayaking guide
- kayak & life jacket hire
- kayak and safety instruction
- Minimum age is 8 years.
- *Child price is 8–16 years old.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
What to Bring:
- bring at least 2 litres of drinking water
- a hat and sunscreen
- swimming costume and a towel
- change of clothes for after the kayak
- We run kayaking tours all year round.
- We will provide you with spray skirts which keep you warm and stop you from getting wet from paddle splash.
- Please wear a wet weather jacket to keep you warm and dry on top.
This 1.5-hour kayak tour, including kayak tuition, is suitable for all persons with average fitness from beginners to advanced.
Times & Duration:
- Meet at the boat ramp at Quiberie Park, off Railway Avenue, Lavender Bay.
- Beneath the Sydney Harbour Bridge Morning Kayaking Tour offers two start times, 6.30 am or 8.30 am.
- Rain will not affect the operation of our activities.
- However strong winds may cause cancellation of our activities.
- If winds do look like they will affect the tour we will call you to discuss options, as we are a mobile kayak business we have some excellent alternative locations that are sheltered from the wind.
If you don't wish to join a group tour and have 1–5 people you can book a private tour. Please contact us with your date in mind so we can check availability. Price is shown above and is a flat price.
Available daily subject to availability and minimum numbers. While we always endeavour to get you onto this tour on your preferred date, if we don’t have minimum numbers on the day we will call you to reschedule. Where another date is not possible, we will refund your booking in full.
- No refunds are paid you if fail to show up at the correct time.
- If cancelled by the tour operator and an alternate date cannot be organised, a full refund will be paid.
- No cancellations are accepted within 48 hours of the tour date. Outside of this, refunds are at the discretion of the tour operator.
You may also be interested in these kayaking tours:
- Sydney Harbour Kayak Tour to Goat Island
- Sydney Harbour Guided Kayaking Tour and Lunch
- Morning Kayaking Tour, Pittwater near Sydney, 3 Hours