Wow, this is a once in a lifetime experience, kayaking under the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge on the world’s largest natural harbour. Experience magnificent views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House upclose on this leisurely paddle. Explore a myriad of little coves including Mosman Bay and Kirribilli and see the waterfront property of Australia’s Prime Minister. This three hour experience including kayak tuition, a light breakfast and is fully guided tour by our professional kayaking guide.. Suitable for beginners or advanced kayakers. What a day, what an adventure! The Sydney Harbour Guided Kayak Tour is suitable for beginners or advanced kayakers. Three and half to four hour experience including kayak tuition, paddling and lunch break. Our kayaks are state-of-the-art dagger sea kayaks, they are extremely stable and the chances of a capsize are very remote. You will be wearing a PFD (lifejacket) at all times and the kayaks are virtually unsinkable due to their airtight compartments.
- fully guided by our professional kayaking guide
- kayak & life jacket hire
- kayak and safety instruction
- light breakfast
What to Bring:
- bring at least 2 litres of drinking water
- a hat and sunscreen
- swimming costume and a towel
- change of clothes for after the kayak
- Dedicated guide, kayak tuition, light breakfast, kayak & PFD (lifevest) hire.
- This is a small group experience – you will paddle with a maximum of 5 guests.
Duration: 7.30am to 10.30am. Price shown is for 1 person