Beginners Abseiling Course, Melbourne, Half Day: Our beginners abseiling course will have you dropping off the local cliffs near Warrandyte. This historic gold town has some ideal cliff faces suitable for abseiling and ideal for beginners... we will teach you the skills needed.
Just 40 minutes from Melbourne CBD, Warrandyte is a historic gold mining town located in outer Melbourne. This is our location for the abseiling course. After providing you with a safety briefing we will teach you to 'harness up' and go to the site for instruction in abseiling, rock climbing and belaying techniques.
Half Day Abseiling Course Melbourne
- Learn the basics of abseiling
- Professional abseiling instructor to guide you
- Great abseiling location
This is a great introduction to abseiling as the cliff is a very manageable 9 metres high. Even if this is your first time abseiling we guarantee you won't be disappointed. And if you are more experienced and want more of a challenge, we can find a site that will test you and your level of ability.
- Morning: 9.30am to 12.30pm
- Afternoon: 1pm to 4pm
- Our abseiling site is located at Warrandyte, 40 minutes from Melbourne.
- We can arrange pick up or meet you at the venue.
- Operates all year round.
- Check our "availability" tab above.
- Professional abseiling guides
- All climbing & safety gear including ropes, harnesses, helmets, and belay devices.
What to wear:
- Please bring a pair of comfortable shoes, runners or hiking boots.
- You cannot wear thongs or sandals.
- Wear comfortable clothes – dress for the weather conditions.
- Bring along a water bottle, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Suitable for ages 11+ years.
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
These abseiling adventures may interest you:
- White Water Kayaking and Abseiling Day Melbourne
- Rap Jumping or Forward Abseiling Experience
- Melbourne Rock Climbing and Abseiling, Full Day
- Ultimate Forward Abseiling Experience in Melbourne