Beach Horse Riding Trip at Cape Tribulation: Imagine meandering your way through the worlds oldest rainforest – The Daintree. The sounds the famous Daintree rainforest makes, the rich colours, the birdlife. Witness all of that from the saddle of your well behaved horse. Once you clear the rainforest, if you are comfortable, it's time to take the horse on a trot along the beautiful Myall Beach. You'll explore this amazing coastline and look out towards the Great Barrier Reef. Water clarity permitting, you will have the opportunity to walk your horse into the shallows.
Beach Horse Riding Trip
- Riding your horse along Myall Beach and through the rainforest
- The beautiful views of the Daintree National Park
- Crossing shallow creeks on horseback
- You don't need previous experience to ride
On the day:
On arrival you'll be paired with your saddled horse that is suited to your ability. Your guide will instruct you on basic horse riding techniques, then the group will leave the stables and follow your guide through the wonderful Daintree Rainforest. You will be given a dry bag for your camera at the beginning of your tour as you'll want to take some amazing images of this adventure. You will weave through the rainforest and across several creek crossings on your way to Myall Beach. Then it's onto the sandy beach where you can walk your horse through the shallow waters (clarity permitting).
Your trip includes:
- A 90 minute beach horse riding tour
- All horse riding gear including helmets, riding boots and dry bag for your camera
- This Beach Horse Riding Tour is 90 minutes long
- Choose from a 8am or 11am departure
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your booking time.
- This horse riding trip is located in Cape Tribulation, on the tropical north coast of Queensland.
- It is 3 hours north of Cairns.
- Cape Tribulation Beach Horse Riding Tour size is 8 people.
- Minimum age is 5 years. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children 5–14 must ride at a walking pace.
What to wear:
- Shirt, jeans and joggers.
- Maximum weight is 100kg
- No horse riding experience is required
- Horses will only enter the ocean if there is clear visibility
- Women at any stages of pregnancy are not able to ride horses.
- Rides may be cancelled in the case of severe storms.
- In this situation you will be contacted and rescheduled for a later date.
- If you fail to show on the day, no refund will be offered.
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required for cancellations or rescheduling.
- These conditions are at the discretion of the horse riding operator.