Bathurst Caravan Towing Course, 1 Day: This is a very practical course and we progressively build up your knowledge and skills so you can venture out confidently and safely with your trailer or caravan. This course takes place in the regional town of Bathurst west of Sydney. This one day caravan towing course has been developed to enable drivers to understand the relationship between car and caravan or trailer. Two trainees can share a vehicle and each driver will be given ample opportunity for practical experience.
Bathurst Caravan Towing Course
This towing course covers...
- Safety and towing regulations
- Interacting with traffic
- Loads and loading
- Driving techniques and handling characteristics towing a trailer
- Braking techniques with trailers
- Turning and parking trailers
- Reversing and parking trailers
- Reversing and parking trailers using guides, mirrors and use of low range (if applicable)
- Launching and recovery of boats from trailers (if applicable)
- Carry out vehicle and trailer pre and post-trip inspections
This course is also suitable for all types of trailers from Camper Trailers, Boats, Horse Floats to box trailers.
- There is no off-road component in this course.
- You must bring your own caravan or trailer for this course. There are no rental vans available on the day.
- Please bring your own lunch & drinks.
- Max 3 vehicles per instructor
- Includes one-day training for up to 2 people in one vehicle.
Nationally Recognised Training
- This Course provides Nationally Recognised Training in the following Units of Competency.
- AURTGA001 - Drive and manoeuvre trailers (Release 1)
- 1 Day
BASE PRICE shown is for up to 2 Trainees.
Other Caravan Towing Courses include:
- Canberra Caravan Towing Course, 1 Day
- Sydney Caravan Towing Course, 1 Day
- Wollongong Caravan Towing Course, 1 Day