Half Day Batemans Bay Sea Kayaking Tour: Our Batemans Bay Sea Kayaking Tour is an open water kayaking tour in safe fully enclosed sea kayaks. This is suitable for beginners and will allow you to explore inaccessible areas along the coast. The tour is from Guerrilla Bay, just south of Batemans Bay, takes in the sanctuary zone of the Batemans Marine Park, and heads to Barlings Island rounding Burrewarra Point along the way. Depending on wind conditions, this tour route may flip and start at Barlings Island and north.
This kayaking tour takes place within the Eurobodalla region.
Batemans Bay Sea Kayaking Tour
- Exploring the Batemans Bay Marine Park
- Beginners welcome
- Swim and snorkelling in a secluded beach
- Spotting wildlife including birds, fish seals
- Depending on the season, whales may be spotted
Your sea kayaking tour will start with a full safety briefing and tuition so don't worry if you've never been in a kayak. Your fitness level should be of a good level. Once off you'll be exploring quiet coves, beaches, and rock passages. Midway the group will stop for a rest giving you time to explore the local coastline or swim and snorkel in the secluded beach. The second half of the trip will be a shorter paddle time to give your arms a rest. This is a great kayaking tour for spotting migrating birds, schools of fish and seals. During August to November you may even see whales during their migration north or south.
- Kayak instruction
- Kayak hire (safe double sea kayaks), PFD, splash jacket & paddle
- Fully guided 4 hour kayak tour
- Snacks enroute
The tour departs all year, on demand, weather permitting.
- Your South Coast sea kayaking tour is for approx. 5 hours.
- Child prices are up to 16 years.
Numbers on the Day:
- 4 to 12 people
What to Bring:
- Hat, sunglasses, suncream,
- Shorts, shirt, warm top,
- Drinking water.
Where do we meet?
- Guerrilla Bay, just south of Batemans Bay.
- The guide will inform you of all details once booking has been made.
Conditions & Weather:
- All Tours are subject to minimum numbers (4).
- Adverse weather conditions or any other conditions and/or circumstances beyond our reasonable control may result in the tour being cancelled and an alternate date will be organised by the tour operator.
- An Acceptance of Risk document will be issued and participants will be asked to read and sign.
- Please advise your medical and dietary requirements.
- Not suitable for infants.