Batemans Bay Harbour Kayaking Tour: This 2 hour kayaking tour of Batemans Bay Harbour is designed for the beginner! The Batemans Bay Harbour Kayaking Tour will take you under and past jetties, amongst boats and yachts, past restaurants and out into the Batemans Bay as your guide is giving you an insight into the history of this area including the local timber and fishing industries. As you are kayaking your guide will also point out the local animals and birdlife that live in and around Batemans Bay.
Batemans Bay Harbour Kayaking Tour
- Relaxed kayaking of Batemans Bay Harbour
- Learning the history of the area
- Spotting local wildlife of the area
- Sipping coffee from your kayak
Beginning at Batemans Bay Bridge on the north side, you'll follow the Clyde River past the waterfront into open waters visiting the cliffs of Square head. The return path takes you past the national park where you return to the town for coffee delivered to your kayak at the Innes Boatshed.
The route the tour takes may be subject to change in due to unfavourable weather conditions. Remember, this is a kayaking trip suitable for beginners so your guides may change and take you to the wonderful Clyde River Mangroves instead. This is a more sedate trip if the weather makes open water kayaking unsafe.
- Kayak instruction
- Kayak hire, PFD, splash jacket & paddle
- Fully guided 2 hour kayak tour
- Snacks enroute
- This sea kayaking tour is for 3 hours approx.
- Child prices are up to 16 years.
Numbers on the Day:
- 2 to 10 people
What to Bring:
- Hat, sunglasses, suncream
- Shorts, shirt, warm top, drinking water.
Where do we meet?
- Departs from Surfside, Batemans Bay.
- The guide will inform you of all details once booking has been made.
Conditions & Weather:
- All Tours are subject to minimum numbers (2).
- Adverse weather conditions or any other conditions and/or circumstances beyond our reasonable control may result in the tour being cancelled and an alternate date will be organised by the tour operator.
- An Acceptance of Risk document will be issued and participants will be asked to read and sign.
- Please advise your medical and dietary requirements.
- Not suitable for infants.
- Failure to give 48 hours notice will result in loss of your booking.
- Refunds are not available for no-shows.