Deluxe Barrier Reef Helicopter Flight from Port Douglas, 40 mins: Spend 40 minutes in the air flying over Far North Queensland and the wonderful Great Barrier Reef. You will venture further out into the reef than any other flight. Gaze at the sandy white beaches and turquoise coloured waters of Low Isles. Fly over Tongue and Batt Reef and their stunning surrounding reefs. On the returning trip you will take in the sights of the Port Douglas township and the Four Mile beach before returning to the heliport.
Deluxe Barrier Reef Helicopter Flight
- 40 minutes in a helicopter!
- Close up views of the Great Barrier Reef
- Flying over Low Isles, Batt and Tongue Reefs
- Informative and Professional pilot
A minimum of 2 people are needed for this booking. Solo travelers please contact us first before booking.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time so you can be briefed on your Port Douglas Deluxe Barrier Reef Helicopter Flight. Flight times will be organised with you after you have booked your day.
- Depart from the Sheraton Mirage Helipad.
- Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Port Douglas Rd, Port Douglas QLD 4877.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your flight time.
What to bring:
- Sunglasses and camera.
Numbers on the Day
- A minimum of 2 passengers are required to confirm the booking.
- The price shown is for 1 person.
Weight & Age
- You will be asked for the weight of all passengers after booking.
- Weights must be accurately provided.
- One (1) infant under their 3rd birthday may travel free of charge
- Infants must sit on a guardians lap.
- The Deluxe Barrier Reef Helicopter Flight is weather dependent
- Your flight may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions
- Any cancelled experiences will be rescheduled for a later date.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to flight to receive a 100% refund.
- After 48 hours, refunds are at the discretion of the tour operator.
You may enjoy these Port Douglas flights:
- Port Douglas Helicopter Joy Flight, 10 mins
- Port Douglas Rainforest Helicopter Ride, 30 mins
- Great Barrier Reef Helicopter Ride, ex Port Douglas, 30 mins
- Port Douglas Deluxe Reef and Rainforest Helicopter Ride, 60 mins