The Barossa Valley Trike Tour for Two is a 3.5 hour tour of the Barossa where you can really feel, small and taste this famous wine region. Let our professional guide Tony offer you the ultimate personalised half day tour with literally the wind in your face. Forget the boring bus tours, Tony, grew up in the Barossa and has made wine in various wineries in the Barossa and California. Whatever your taste or desire we will arrange a tour to suit.
On the Barossa Valley Trike Tour
- Taste fine wines from the Barossa and Eden Valley. We can take you to some of our favourites or you can choose your own.
- Taste Maggie Beers famous gourmet foods from her Farm Shop.
- Taste soft cheeses at the Barossa Valley Cheese Co.
- Try a refreshing beer at one of the Barossa's micro Breweries.
- Taste German style smoked meats at Steiny's Traditional Mettwurst or dried fruits at Gully Gardens.
- Or choose from many other attractions.
There is plenty of storage space in the rear box if you would like to purchase goods on your tour. (room for more than a case of wine)
On the day of your trike tour your driver will pick you up from your accommodation in the Barossa or you can meet in Nuriootpa. You will be given a briefing and your driver will fit you out with a comfortable helmet, show you how the intercom works and seat you with a firm-fitting seatbelt. Then its off on your half day trike adventure!
Need a shorter tour? Check out this 1 Hour Barossa Sightseeing Tour on a Trike.
- See our "Availability" tab for tour dates.
- Allow 3.5 hours + extra time to fit helmets etc.
- The price shown is for two people.
- All ages from 5 years upwards.
- 5–10 year olds must be accompanied by an adult.
Weather on the day:
- This experience is weather dependant.
- In poor weather conditions the tour guide will reschedule for a later date.
What is provided:
- Helmets with intercom
- Jackets, Gloves, sunglasses and bandannas if required
- Free pick ups from anywhere in the Barossa Valley.
What to wear:
- Secure footwear and eye protection essential.
- Dress for the day.
Break Loose recommends that you should always get Travel Insurance.
Price shown is for 2 people.