Our Barossa Valley Sightseeing Trike Tour, is a fun 90 minute Trike tour for 2 people through the heart of the Barossa Valley wine region. You'll feel and smell the Barossa from the comfort of your open-air trike all the time listening to your experienced guide with a personalised in-helmet commentary.
On the day of your trike tour your driver will pick you up from your accommodation in the Barossa. You will be given a briefing and your driver will fit you out with a comfortable helmet, show you how the intercom works and seat you with a firm-fitting seatbelt.
Once you are comfortably seated in the trike your friendly driver will start the engine and you're off on the ride of your life! You and your friend will experience the Barossa in a way that many people never will!
Looking for a longer tour? Checkout our Half Day Barossa Valley Trike Tour
Barossa Valley Sightseeing Trike Tour
- Stop off at the 'best view of the valley', Menglers Hill.
- Ride around magnificent Chateau Tanunda for a photo.
- Cruise the stunning palm fringed road to Seppeltsfield.
- Communication throughout tour via bluetooth in-helmet intercom.
Break Loose recommends that you should always get Travel Insurance.
- Allow 60 minutes for the tour plus extra time to fit helmets and get seated.
- The price shown is for two people.
- All ages from 5 years upwards.
- 5-10 year olds must be accompanied by an adult.
Weather on the day:
- Tour can be affected by the weather.
- In poor weather your tour will be reschedule. Please call the tour operator directly if you are in any doubt.
What is provided:
- Helmets with intercom
- Jackets, gloves, sunglasses and bandannas if required
Free pick ups from anywhere in the Barossa Valley.
What to wear:
- Secure footwear and eye protection essential.