Albany Whale Watching Cruise, South West WA: Located on the south west region of WA is the sea side town of Albany. It's from this location your whale watching cruise begins as you encounter migrating Humpback and Southern Right whales heading from their feeding grounds of the Antarctic to the warm waters of northern Australia. These majestic whales fill King George Sound as they make their epic trek, the longest migration of any mammal on earth.
Dolphins and Seals can also be seen in the sheltered waters, the seals most often laze in on the warm rocks off of Seal Island.
Albany Whale Watching Cruise
- Sightings of Humpback and Southern Right whales
- Also seeing Dolphins and Seals
- Families and children especially welcome
- 25 years in the industry
Step on board the premium 60ft Conquest vessel Dhu Force with multiple viewing areas making it ideal for whale watching. Hear a live commentary about the wildlife that frolics in the region as well as some fascinating stories of the whaling that occurred in the region from her Ocean Safari guides.
- The Albany Whale Watching Cruise departs from Albany Water Front Marina, Toll Pl, Vancouver Peninsula.
- Child fares 4–17yrs
- Adults 18+
- Infants 0–3 free of charge
- Informative commentary from experienced crew
- Close encounters with whales up close and personal
- Coffee, tea, milo, green tea and biscuits
- This Albany Whale Watching Cruise runs for 2.5 hours.
- Please allow up to 3 hours depending on wildlife sightings.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure
Season & Cruise times:
- 10am & 2pm daily. See our availability for dates.
- Whale watching cruise is weather dependent.
- In the event of unsafe weather, your cruise will be rescheduled.
- Do you get seasick? We recommend you organise sea sickness tablets with your pharmacist and take prior to the tour.
- Dress for the conditions of the day. Please wear flat enclosed shoes. A a warm jacket is recommended.
Consider these whale watching tours if out of season.
- Dunsborough Whale Watching Cruise, Margaret River WA
- Augusta Whale Watching Cruise, Margaret River WA
- Busselton Whale Watching Cruise, Geographe Bay, WA