Air Combat Experience, Formation Flight for 2 People over Sydney: Bring your best friend and engage in an aerial dog fight over Sydney. This is the aerobatic joy flight with two aerobatic specialist aircraft, you and your pilot and your friend and their pilot. You take off together, fly in formation and head off for some serious aerial 'dog fighting'. It will involve some serious aerobatics and you chase, then be chased by the other aircraft.
Air Combat Experience, Formation Flight, Sydney
- Engage in air combat style dogfighting
- Head off for some individual aerobatics
- Take off and land in formation with your friend
After a thorough briefing with your pilots, you and your friend will climb aboard your own aircraft with your pilots, take off in formation and head out over the greater Sydney region engaging in dogfighting scenarios. Then each plane will head off and you will experience your own aerobatics before meeting up again and flying together, in formation back to Bankstown.
This adventure is for two people, so grab a mate and share in this amazing experience together.
- 30-minute aerobatic flights
- Flight suit
- Safety briefings
- Bankstown Airport NSW
- 30 minutes
Numbers on the Day:
- 2 Persons, 2 planes
- Air Combat Experience is not suitable for children under 14 years of age.
- Children under 18years of age must have permission from a parent or guardian.
- A a max weight of 110kg max and height of 194cm applies.
This is a physically strenuous activity. Passengers must be in good health and of reasonable physical condition.
It is not suitable for people with serious health conditions such as heart disease.
What to Bring & Wear:
- Please wear closed in shoes (joggers are fine)
- We recommend you bring sunglasses
- Long hair? Please tie it securely into a tight bun.
Flight suit, the helmet and the fun are supplied by the pilot!
IMPORTANT: You must provide your weight and height when booking.
You may also be interested in these aerobatic flights:
- Red Bull Aerobatic Joy Flight, Sydney, 30 minutes
- Sydney Aerobatic Joy Flight in a Pitts Special S2A