This is a 20 minute authentic aerobatic joy flight with Australia's best aerobatic pilot, Matt Hall in his Extra 300L aircraft. This Ultimate aerobatic flight starts out with some of the sights of the Hunter Valley and then you work your way up towards some advanced aerobatics and Genuine Air Race simulation manoeuvres.
For the adrenaline junkie or the aviation enthusiast this is the Ultimate.
You decide – do you want to cruise? Or let Matt Hall push the boundaries and do some aerobatic manoeuvres? But lets face it, it is Matt Hall, Australia's no 1 aerobatic pilot, and the awesome Extra 300L aircraft ... do you really want to cruise?
Aerobatic Joy Flight with Matt Hall...
- An extreme 20 minute high energy aerobatic flight with Matt Hall in an Extra 300L – the fastest, most powerful and manoeuvrable two-seat aerobatic aircraft in Australia
- Flight tailored to your ability and desire to push the limits
- Aerobatic manoeuvres include high G turns, rolls, spins, half Cubans, upside down and tumbling – a feat that is unique to Matt in Australia
- Genuine Air Race simulation manoeuvres
- Full brief and debrief of flight including aircraft inspection
- In cockpit video of you on your flight
- Signed MHR merchandise – hat and shirt
- Refreshments for you and your party
- Optional helmet branding for your business
- Flexible day and time
- All insurances and CASA approvals
Conditions of Flight
- Passengers must be 16 years and older at the time of the flight
- Passengers must weigh no more than 110kg
- Passengers must be no taller than 200cm
- Passengers must sign indemnity waiver that they are of good health
- If flight is cancelled by Matt Hall Racing due to weather or mechanical issue a makeup date will be offered or money refunded
What to wear
- Wear comfortable, casual clothing suitable to the weather on the day
- Shoes are required; thongs or sandals are not acceptable
If flight is cancelled by due to weather or mechanical issue a makeup date will be offered or money refunded.
We appreciate both you and Matt Hall are very busy people. Flights take place around Matt Hall's schedule. We will advise availability when you are ready to book.
Break Loose recommends that you should always get Travel Insurance.
Check out our other Aerobatic Flights in an Extra 300L