Hands-On Aerobatic Flying Lesson, Sydney: With our Aerobatic Flying Lesson in Sydney you will indulge a childhood fantasy and take control of the mighty Robin 2160 aerobatic trainer. Your flight instructor will give you a pre-flight briefing then, once airborne, you’ll have the chance to take the controls and manoeuvre the Robin through level flight, a loop and a roll.
Aerobatic Flying Lesson, Sydney
- Flying a Robin 2160 aerobatic trainer
- Learn how to loop, roll, climb and dive!
- Aerobatic flight approximately 45 mins
As this is an instructional flight where the pilot will explain what is happening each step of the way. Once airborne he will explain the basic mechanics of flight and show you how the aircraft behaves at different attitudes. Once you are confident with this information it will be your turn to take control of the aircraft. Your instructor will hand over control of the plane to you and guide you through level flight.
You'll also get the chance to do more complicated and exciting manoeuvres like loops and rolls. By the end of the flight you'll be confident enough to do these manoeuvres without the instructor even touching the controls.
Once you're back at Bankstown you'll be hard pressed to stop smiling for the rest of the day and we hope it is an experience you will remember for the rest of your life.
- Sydney, Bankstown Airport NSW
Type of Aircraft:
- Robin 2160 Aerobatic Trainer.
- 45 minutes
Numbers on the Day:
- You and your Instructor
- Not suitable for children under 14years of age.
- Children under 18 years of age must have permission from a parent or guardian.
- Max weight 110kg
- Max height: 198cm.
This is a physically strenuous activity. Passengers must be in good health and of reasonable physical condition. It is not suitable for people with serious health conditions such as heart disease.
What to Bring & Wear:
- Please wear closed in shoes (joggers are fine)
- We recommend wearing sunglasses;
- Long hair should tied back securely into a tight bun.
- We supply the flight suit, the helmet and the fun.
IMPORTANT: You must provide your weight and height when booking.
Other Aerobatic flights to investigate:
- Sydney Aerobatic Joy Flight in a Robin 2160
- Red Bull Aerobatics Flight, Sydney, 30 minutes
- Sydney Aerobatic Joy Flight in a Pitts Special S2A