Aerobatic Flying Lesson
As this is an instructional flight where the pilot will explain what is happening each step of the way. Once airborne he will explain the basic mechanics of flight and show you how the aircraft behaves at different attitudes. Once you are confident with this information it will be your turn to take control of the aircraft. Your instructor will hand over control of the plane to you and guide you through level flight.
You'll also get the chance to do more complicated and exciting manoeuvres like loops and rolls. By the end of the flight you'll be confident enough to do these manoeuvres without the instructor even touching the controls.
Once you're back at Bankstown you'll be hard pressed to stop smiling for the rest of the day and we hope it is an experience you will remember for the rest of your life.
- Sydney, Bankstown Airport NSW
Type of Aircraft:
- Robin 2160 Aerobatic Trainer.
- 45 minutes
Numbers on the Day:
- 1 Person per flight + Instructor
- Not suitable for children under 14years of age.
- Children under 18years of age must have permission from a parent or guardian.
- Max weight 110kg
- Max height: 198cm.
What to Bring & Wear:
- Please wear closed in shoes (joggers are fine)
- We recommend wearing sunglasses;
- Long hair should tied back securely into a tight bun.
- We supply the flight suit, the helmet and the fun.