Adelaide Tandem Skydive with Beach Landing! Tick this one off your bucket list, a beach landing. You'll skydive from the highest point allowed in Australia – 15,000 feet. Fill your veins with adrenaline, get your heart rate pounding as you and your tandem instructor leap into what is a 70 second free fall. Then its around 5-6 minutes under canopy as you gently float down to Basham’s Beach for a beach landing.
While floating down don't forget to take in the stunning views around you. Keep an eye out for whales migrating, Kangaroo Island in the distance, and the beautiful turquoise water below.
Definitely Adelaide's most stunning coastal skydive.
Bring some family and friends!
Don’t forget to invite your family and friends to witness your tandem skydive. They can enjoy the whale watching at Basham’s beach, with plenty of free parking, before watching you land on the soft sands.
Adelaide Tandem Skydive
- 15,000 feet skydive, Highest in the country.
- 70 seconds of freefall at terminal velocity
- 5–6 minutes under canopy as you float down for a...
- Beach landing at Basham’s Beach
The Day of your Tandem Skydive!
- Arrive at the beach (unless instructed otherwise)
- Jumpers driven 5 minutes to the airport
- Training at the airport
- Take off at the airport
- Land on the beach
- Enjoy local cafes and shops with discount vouchers for every jumper
- Allow half a day for your skydive
What to wear when tandem skydiving
- Wear something warm and comfortable, not to bulky.
- Runners or flat soled shoes. No boots!
- Gloves for winter and cooler months.
Tandem Jump Height Options
- Your Adelaide Tandem Skydive allows you to choose to skydive from 15,000, 12,000 or 9,000 feet.
- Freefall times vary depending on jump height
- Weight: Max weight is 115kg. Jumpers above 90kg are subject to assessment and a surcharge applies.
- Surcharges: from 91 Kg to 95 Kg = $25, From 96 Kg to 100 Kg = $45, over 100 Kg = $70. Paid on the day.
- Age: Minimum tandem skydiving age is 12 years
- The Adelaide Tandem Skydive is weather dependant.
- You will be required to call the operator on the day of your jump to confirm weather conditions.
- Transfers to and from Adelaide CBD are available. Enquire about this before booking.
- Are available on the day. Please organise directly with operator after booking.
Break Loose recommends that you should always get Travel Insurance.
Try Tandem Skydiving at our other location...