Spend a few hours rock climbing and abseiling at one of Adelaide's best climbing locations, the Morialta Conservation Park. No experience is needed as highly experienced guides will teach you how to enjoy your time on the cliff, offering a safe and learning environment. The rock climbing location is wild and feels remote. The views over Morialta Gorge and the nearby Adelaide plains are amazing. All equipment is provided as well as the option of return transport from the Adelaide CBD. No climbing experience required. Minimum age is 12 years old.
Adelaide Rock Climb and Abseiling Experience
- A variety of climbs designed for a range of different challenges
- Picturesque location close to Adelaide
- A beautiful scenic location surrounded by nature.
- Four-hour tour led by our expert rock-climbing guides
- All harnesses and safety equipment
- Rock climbing shoes
- Tactical instruction
What to bring:
- Comfortable footwear
- Water bottle
- Camera if you want to take photos
Where do you meet on the day?
- Please meet at the gate entrance to the Morialta Rock Climbing Area on Norton Summit Road.
- It is marked on Google Maps as ‘Climbers Track’. A small amount of street parking is available, opposite.
Numbers on the Day
- The Adelaide Rock Climb and Abseiling Experience at Morialta requires a minimum of 2 and maximum 12 people.
- Ages 12 years + can go on the experience. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children 12–15 are charged at a Child price*. 16yr+ are considered adults.
- Minimum Weight: 25kg – Maximum Weight: 120kg
- Minimum Height: 120cm
Can you bring your own rock climbing gear?
- You can bring your own helmet as long as it is of legal standard.
- The guides need you to use their harnesses and other climbing equipment.
The Adelaide Rock Climb and Abseiling Experience operates in most weather conditions, including rain. Your guides have been doing this a long time and understand safe operating conditions. If we are concerned, we will stop, pause, delay or shorten the session for a break in weather.
If the guides assess the weather to be unsafe, they may have to cancel or postpone/delay the session. They will attempt to do this prior to the day. On the actual day of service, weather conditions may still require our immediate intervention.
If the guides have to cancel the session they will reschedule a new date with you.
- If you need to cancel or change the date of your Adelaide Rock Climb and Abseiling Experience, the operator requires at 48 hours notice before your scheduled booking in order to receive any refund or change of date.
If you cancel on the day:
- The operator operates a no-refund policy for all cancellations within 24 hours, non-attendances, late attendance, and failure to participate.
- Management reserves the right to make exceptions if it chooses.
- A 2.5% fee is charged on all refunds by Break Loose. This is above any fees charged by the tour operator.
Operator Cancellation Fee structure:
- 72 hours – 30 days prior to departure: 25% fee of total booking price.
- 48 – 72 hours prior to departure: 50% fee of total booking price.
- 24 – 48 hours prior to departure: 75% fee of total booking price.
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure: 100% fee of total booking price.
Try our other location: Onkaparinga Rock Climbing and Abseiling Experience