Adelaide Rally Driving Experience, Half Day: Attention all die-hard rally fans! Our Half Day Adelaide Rally Driving Experience is designed just for you. You'll have 4 sessions of rally driving to learn, hone and perfect your rally driving skills. That 28–32 laps behind the wheel yourself, with a professional rally driver as your driving instructor. Plus you'll also get double the hot laps to watch and learn as your driving instructor takes the wheel!
Adelaide Rally Driving Experience
- Book in on arrival, meet the team,
- Check out the cars, you will drive 2 different cars
- Relax for 10 during the safety briefing and explanation of the format for the day
- 2 driving sessions familiarising with control use, using brakes to generate grip and attitude, getting used to the track
- We will have a mid brief to refresh and reinforce what we have learned so far
- Back to the cars, this time with more confidence, and your speed is better as the technique improves
- Its a Half day, so we are doubling your hotlaps, hang on for 2 super fast hotlaps and see the world from the codrivers eyes.
What Rally Cars are available
Our range of cars includes 4WD Turbos, 2WD & a new range of automatic ‘Paddle Shift’ options. The Paddle Shift cars are a great option for those without a manual license. You can find a Paddle Shift option on the day at all NSW and VIC tracks. Our Subaru Imprezas are all STI specification and we are THE ONLY rally experience in Australia offering the Mitsubishi Lancer EVO. We also offer the Rear Wheel Drive Toyota GT86 and Subaru BRZs. You choose your cars on the day.
Who can Drive?
- Licensed drivers 17+ can drive.
- Parental or guardian consent is required for all participants under eighteen (18) years of age.
- There is a height restriction of around 193cm (6’4”).
- There is a weight restriction of approx. 130kgs.
What sort of Transmission do the cars have?
- Our cars have manual transmissions.
- NSW & VIC tracks have ‘Paddle Shift’ options for those not experienced with manual transmission.
What to wear
- Wear long trousers, closed in shoes and a t’shirt, polo top or similar.
- Definitely no singlets, shorts, sandals or thongs.
- Your rally experience takes place at Bower Boundary Rd & Old Railway Rd Steinfeld SA 5356
- All safety equipment is supplied including helmets.
- All cars are fitted with a roll cage and safety harnesses.
- This rally driving experience is weather dependant. All courses may go ahead with a light drizzle.
- Judgements and final decisions are made at the track by our staff.
Numbers on the Day
You will join a group of others on the day.
- We encourage spectators to join you and experience the special day with you.
- Snacks and refreshments available for purchase on the day.
- Don’t forget the cameras!
Break Loose recommends that you should always get Travel Insurance.