Abseiling and Rock Climbing Day in the Blue Mountains: Experience two of the Mountains iconic adventure sports... rock climbing and abseiling, packaged into a day of outdoor adventure. The day starts with a smallish 5 metre abseil just to warm up the blood. If you are new to abseiling, this is where we teach you the basic techniques. If you have abseiled before this abseil gets you back into the swing of things.
Then as the day heats up, so does the adventure. We head straight on to a 15 metre abseil. You'll have time here to experience this abseil twice.
With your instructors explaining each step, you progress through to our 30 metre adrenaline pumping overhanging abseil. Guaranteed to excite and is amazing fun.
After a break and some lunch we start the afternoon with a lesson on rock climbing techniques before completing several single-pitch climbs.
The Abseiling and Rock Climbing Day has been designed to give you introduction into the vertical world of rock.
Abseiling and Rock Climbing Day
- 3 massive abseils! 5m, 15m and 30 metre descents.
- Great locations and expert instruction
- Learning the basics of abseiling and rock climbing
- The Abseiling and Rock Climbing Day runs April – September
- All technical equipment.
- Professional climbing guides.
- Lunch and transport from our office.
- Maximum weight limit: 130kg.
- Minimum age 12 years.
- Abseiling and Rock Climbing Day consists of a maximum of 12 people
What to Bring
- Bring comfortable walking shoes.
- Drinking water, a camera, hat & sunscreen.
- Don't forget your sense of adventure!
- Abseiling and Rock Climbing Day runs on selected days from July during the winter months.
- We still run outdoor experiences in light rain.
Other Blue Mountains abseiling experience include:
- Blue Mountains Abseiling Course, Half Day
- Beginners Abseiling Course, Blue Mountains, Full Day
- Intermediate Abseiling Course, Blue Mountains
- Empress Falls Canyon Tour, Blue Mountains Canyoning, Full Day