4WD Winch Course, Lithgow NSW: Do you venture off road? This could be for work or on weekends for play. Then knowing the correct way to use your electric winch is vital for any serious 4WD enthusiast. Knowing how to use a winch is definitely one that when you need it you’ll be very glad you have the correct training to use it safely. Sometimes it’s the only way to free a stuck vehicle, particularly in a remote location. So learning the correct skills in using a winch is a must.
4WD Winch Course
- Nationally recognised 4WD trainer
- Full day of hands-on training with winches
- Great location designed for all sorts of 4WD training
Bring your own 4WD vehicle to the special 4WD training centre at Lithgow. You'll meet your experienced instructor and begin by taking you through winching basics.
Learn the component parts of a winch mechanism and the physics behind how they work.
Of course the best way to learn is hands on. Here we'll work through some scenarios to put your knowledge into practice. You’ll learn how to operate all the main types of both power winches and hand winches, plus high lift jacks.
You’ll also learn how to maintain your winch gear so that it stays effective – and is ready for whenever you might need it.
The 4WD Winch Course will:
- ensure you have all the gear necessary to winch your vehicle
- plan the winch recovery using your surroundings
- assess the situation to ensure effective winch use
- winch a vehicle from a variety of situations – safely
- connect, use and store your winch gear correctly
- inspect equipment for any damage that may inhibit performance
- This is a 1 Day course.
- Lithgow NSW
BASE PRICE shown is for 1 Trainee.
Other 4WD Driver Training Courses include:
- Sydney Basic 4WD Training and Off Road Skills Course
- Newcastle Basic 4WD Training and Off Road Skills Course
- Canberra Basic 4WD Training and Off Road Skills Course