4WD Sand Driving Course, Noosa: Driving on sand requires a new set of skills to safely navigate the conditions in your 4WD vehicle. Obtaining these skills is the goal of this 4WD Sand Driving course at Noosa on the Sunshine Coast, South-east Queensland. We will take the stress out of getting your 4x4 sandy and learn the skills the easy way with our expert 4x4 driver trainers. Ideal for beginners or anyone wanting to learn about beach and sand driving to take their 4x4 on new adventures.
Noosa 4WD Sand Driving Course covers:
- Tyre Pressure and Vehicle Performance
- Self Recovery Techniques
- Reading Beach Conditions
- Beach Etiquette
- Plenty of supported Driving Time
Upon successful completion you will display:
- An understanding of the key elements of safe beach driving
- A variety of vehicle recovery techniques and strategies
- Safe and controlled use of the vehicle in a variety of terrains
- Best practice driving behaviours and beach driving etiquette
- Sustainable driving practices
- Trip planning and compliance requirements
Classes begin and end outside the Noosa North Shore Retreat (in the carpark opposite). Air is available at the finish location.
Our trainers love off road 4x4 driving and, they want you, and your family or your team, to love it to. Bring as many as you wish in your vehicle.
- Usually 9.30am to 3pm
- No more than 10 per instructor
- Noosa North Shore Retreat
- Subject to weather and tidal conditions
- 4WD vehicles to be supplied by client.
- Tewantin ferry return fares are payable by the client (approx $7).
- All vehicles MUST obtain a National Parks vehicle permit prior to the commencement of the course. National Park Guest Pass not included.
You may also be interested in this 4WD courses: