12 Apostles Private Helicopter Tour: This is a 3.5 hour tour over the 12 Apostles in a luxury Airbus Eurocopter helicopter. What better way to see these iconic natural wonders, then from the air. Fly directly from Moorabbin Airport to the remote and captivating 12 Apostles you will see these majestic natural wonders come into view before your eyes. Don't be hampered by driving hassles, this private helicopter tour over the 12 Apostles will show these landmarks from the best possible viewpoint. You'll be dropped at the visitors centre to learn about the history of the rugged coastline. Walk along the cliff top boardwalks and absorb the dramatic views. Then see the sights of the Great Ocean Road on your coastal return flight back to the bustle of the CBD.
12 Apostles Private Helicopter Tour
- Ultra modern luxury helicopter
- Helicopter tour over 12 Apostles
- Spending time at the local visitors centre
- Just you and your friends
- Insightful pilot commentary
Your helicopter of choice on the 12 Apostles Private Helicopter Tour is the Airbus Eurocopter. It is fully air conditioned, has comfortable leather seats and you'll wear noise-cancelling headsets for extra comfort. There will be a quick safety briefing before your flight so its important to be at the Moorabbin Helipad at least 15 minutes prior to flight. Bookings are essential and it is a requirement by the Australian Civil Aviation that the names of passengers and accurate weight be provided.
- Return transfers from our Moorabbin Airport to the 12 Apostles
- Scenic flight over 12 Apostles
- 60 minute stop at the 12 Apostles Visitors Centre
- Modern luxury helicopters
- Moorabbin Heliport, 29 Northern Avenue, Moorabbin Airport, VIC 3194
- Tour time: 3 hours 30 minutes.
- Flight time: 1 hour 15 minutes each way.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before flight time.
Numbers on your flight:
- This flight runs with you and up to 3 friends, plus your pilot.
- Your flight is exclusive to you and your group.
- The tour operator reserves the right to move your flight up to 90 minutes before or after your scheduled flight.
- Are you pregnant?
- 28 weeks or more: it's ok to fly on this tour but please supply the tour operator with medical certificate for a registered doctor.
- 38 weeks: We are unable to accept pregnant passengers who are more than 38 weeks pregnant.
- You must provide your exact weight (not an estimate) when booking.
- Flight and tour durations are estimates and may be affected by weather, air traffic control and other conditions on the day.
- Children 3+ years are charged as adults as they legally require their own seat.
- Please request availability as only 1 infant can fly per aircraft.
- Infants are under 3 years and must sit on the lap of an adult with a child restraint provided by the operator.
- There is no charge for infants.
- Flights are subject to weather conditions on the day of your flight.
- In this case you will be contacted by the provider to reschedule at a later date.
Changes to your booking are at the discretion of the tour operator and are arranged directly with them according to this policy:
- Cancel more than 14 days prior flight:
A refund of 90% of the your booking will be paid to you.
- Cancel between 14 and 7 days prior to flight:
A refund of 50% will be paid to you.
- Cancel less than 7 days but more than 48 hours prior to flight:
A credit voucher for the full value of your booking will be issued by the operator.
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to booked experience:
No refunds or credit vouchers apply if you cancel or fail to show at the nominated date and time.