12 Apostles Private Helicopter Ride plus Phillip Island Penguin Tour from Melbourne: Here is your chance to experience two of Victoria's most popular attractions in one very special day. Thats right, tick two off your bucket list in one big helicopter ride! Take a direct helicopter flight from our Moorabbin Airport to the 12 Apostles. There you'll see the spectacular sights of the Shipwreck Coast from the air, then on a guided ground tour.
Then its back on board your helicopter for a trip following the Great Ocean Road as it winds through picturesque tourist towns including Apollo Bay, Anglesea and Torquay and onto Phillip Island. On arrival at Phillip Island Airport you'll be taken to dinner, before you spend the evening on a guided tour of the famous Penguin Parade. Following the tour, you'll be driven back to Moorabbin heliport or your nearby accommodation.
12 Apostles & Phillip Island Penguin Tour
- Ultra modern luxury helicopter flights
- Private helicopter ride to 12 Apostles and Phillip Island
- Land tour of the
- Private tour of the Penguin Parade
- Just you and your friends
- Insightful pilot commentary
Your helicopter of choice on the 12 Apostles Private Helicopter Ride plus Phillip Island Penguin Tour is the Airbus Eurocopter. It is fully air conditioned, has comfortable leather seats and you'll wear noise-cancelling headsets for extra comfort. There will be a quick safety briefing before your flight so its important to be at the Moorabbin Helipad at least 15 minutes prior to flight. Bookings are essential and it is a requirement by the Australian Civil Aviation that the names of passengers and accurate weight be provided.
- Flight from Moorabbin Airport to 12 Apostles.
- 60 minute guided ground tour with local expert.
- Coastal flight to Phillip Island via the Great Ocean Road and Mornington Peninsula.
- Luxury car transfers.
- Dinner at one of Phillip Island’s highly-regarded restaurants.
- Penguin Parade tour with knowledgeable guide.Penguins Plus viewing experience.
- Return luxury car transfer to your choice of our Moorabbin Airport lounge or nearby accommodation.
- Moorabbin Heliport, 29 Northern Avenue, Moorabbin Airport, VIC 3194
- Tour time: 9 hours.
- Flight time: 2.5 hours.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before flight time.
Numbers on your flight:
- This flight runs with you and up to 3 friends, plus your pilot.
- Your flight is exclusive to you and your group.
- The tour operator reserves the right to move your flight up to 90 minutes before or after your scheduled flight.
- Are you pregnant?
- 28 weeks or more: it's ok to fly on this tour but please supply the tour operator with medical certificate from a registered doctor.
- 38 weeks: We are unable to accept pregnant passengers who are more than 38 weeks pregnant.
- You must provide your exact weight (not an estimate) when booking.
- Flight and tour durations are estimates and may be affected by weather, air traffic control and other conditions on the day.
- Children 3+ years are charged as adults as they legally require their own seat.
- Please request availability as only 1 infant can fly per aircraft.
- Infants are under 3 years and must sit on the lap of an adult with a child restraint provided by the operator.
- There is no charge for infants.
- Flights are subject to weather conditions on the day of your flight.
- In this case you will be contacted by the provider to reschedule at a later date.
Changes to your booking are at the discretion of the tour operator and are arranged directly with them according to this policy:
- Cancel more than 14 days prior flight:
A refund of 90% of the your booking will be paid to you.
- Cancel between 14 and 7 days prior to flight:
A refund of 50% will be paid to you.
- Cancel less than 7 days but more than 48 hours prior to flight:
A credit voucher for the full value of your booking will be issued by the operator.
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to booked experience:
No refunds or credit vouchers apply if you cancel or fail to show at the nominated date and time.