A guide to Cape Arid National Park at Esperance, Western Australia Cape Arid National Park is a vast 279,415 hectares, located on the southeast coast of Western Australia, 120 kilometres east of Esperance. Access to the park is from the sealed section of Fisheries Road. Nine kilometres of conventional drive all weather gravel road leads to … Continued
Category: Western Australia
Perth boasts balmy temperatures, pristine beaches and a vibrant cosmopolitan city lifestyle, but with so much to see and do, we at Break Loose thought we would narrow it down to our top five most exciting adventure activities. Our top five Perth Adventures are… The Penguin Island Kayak Tour Tandem Skydive over Rottnest island Abseiling, … Continued
- First time skydiving tips. So what’s stopping you?
- Blue Mountains canyoning – our guide to this adventure sport
- 2017 Caravan, Camping & Outdoor show dates
- The Coast Track Hike – A royal 2 day adventure!
- Kangaroo Island Guide, an island of shear beauty and adventure
- Romantic overnight stay in Sydney on a yacht
- The Top 6 Extreme Adrenaline Activities to do in Sydney