Things to do in Hervey Bay, Queensland Bordered by 40 kilometres of pristine beaches, Hervey Bay is one of Queensland’s best natural holiday destinations offering convenient access to World Heritage listed Fraser Island – the largest sand island in the world, and Lady Elliot Island – the first coral cay on the Great Barrier Reef. … Continued
A visit to Hervey Bay in Queensland’s sunshine coast will undoubtedly lead you to Fraser Island, just off shore. This World Heritage Listed island is largest sand island in the world. You will find no other island on earth were the rainforest grows on sand. Fraser Island is around 120 kilometres long and 30 kilometres across at its widest point. … Continued
Lake Tinaroo, located 60km from Cairns via the Gillies Highway on the Atherton Tablelands, is the tropical north’s largest national recreational site. This adventure playground near Cairns attracts water skiers, sailors, canoeists and kayakers; you can hit adventurous mountain biking trails, go fishing, birdwatching and bushwalking and retire at dusk at your choice of five … Continued
- Blue Mountains canyoning – our guide to this adventure sport
- First time skydiving tips. So what’s stopping you?
- 2017 Caravan, Camping & Outdoor show dates
- Kangaroo Island Guide, an island of shear beauty and adventure
- Romantic overnight stay in Sydney on a yacht
- The Coast Track Hike – A royal 2 day adventure!
- Fraser Island, a 4WD and Adventurers Paradise