Who would have thought a successful kayaking tour business on the south coast of NSW would have its origins in the backwaters of the Patagonian Andes in Chile. After years running high-end river expeditions for other companies, Josh and Kate Waterson were welcomed with the amazing news their little duo was going to grow by … Continued
Category: Our Amazing Guides
Tasmania has many successful adventure tourism businesses, but none stand out more so than the husband and wife team at Roaring 40s Kayaking. Reg and Jenny Grundy have been operating their business now from Hobart for over 7 years. It’s fair to say they have built an enviable business and have the awards and accolades … Continued
- First time skydiving tips. So what’s stopping you?
- Blue Mountains canyoning – our guide to this adventure sport
- 2017 Caravan, Camping & Outdoor show dates
- The Coast Track Hike – A royal 2 day adventure!
- Kangaroo Island Guide, an island of shear beauty and adventure
- Romantic overnight stay in Sydney on a yacht
- The Top 6 Extreme Adrenaline Activities to do in Sydney