South Australia’s Heysen Trail is one of the most famous hiking trails in Australia, snaking through more than 1,200km of beautiful scenery between coastal Cape Jervis and Parachilna Gorge in the state’s outback. First dreamed up in the mid-1940s, the trail is named after Sir Hans Heysen, one of Australia’smost celebrated artists, who made a … Continued
Category: Nature Based
Whale watching season is in full swing along the East Coast of Australia, so I was excited to be spending the next couple of hours on a Whale Watching tour from Sydney. We set out to see if we could find one of these majestic creatures from the deep. Meeting on a cold winters day at … Continued
Situated south of Sydney in the Royal National Park is one of Sydney’s oldest and most famous walking trails – the Coast Track hike. This track is a 27 kilometre, one way, multi-day epic walk that hugs the coast from Bundeena at the northern end through to Otford in the south. The track can be … Continued
- First time skydiving tips. So what’s stopping you?
- Blue Mountains canyoning – our guide to this adventure sport
- 2017 Caravan, Camping & Outdoor show dates
- Kangaroo Island Guide, an island of shear beauty and adventure
- The Coast Track Hike – A royal 2 day adventure!
- Romantic overnight stay in Sydney on a yacht
- The Top 6 Extreme Adrenaline Activities to do in Sydney