Sure, a walk around circular quay is always pleasant and lying on Bondi beach is blissfully relaxing – but how about doing something on your Sydney tour to really get your heart pumping and give you something to tell your friends about? After all, what better place is there to get your adrenaline fix than … Continued
Category: Motor Sports
When it comes to motorsports, my first love is my Honda CTX700 motorcycle but when offered the opportunity to drive Yamaha’s new YXZ1000R off road buggy, I jumped at the chance. I’m pretty sure anyone visiting a Yamaha dealership has already seen these beasts on display and would probably be wondering what its like to … Continued
Bright and early, we packed up the Troop Carrier and headed up to Williamtown Museum, our meeting place for our four-wheel drive adventure. With UHF radios (provided if you didn’t have one) set to the same channel, we rolled out of the carpark and began the quick drive over to Stockton Beach. Helping the 4WD … Continued
- First time skydiving tips. So what’s stopping you?
- Blue Mountains canyoning – our guide to this adventure sport
- 2017 Caravan, Camping & Outdoor show dates
- Kangaroo Island Guide, an island of shear beauty and adventure
- The Coast Track Hike – A royal 2 day adventure!
- Romantic overnight stay in Sydney on a yacht
- Visit Cape Arid National Park WA