Sure, a walk around circular quay is always pleasant and lying on Bondi beach is blissfully relaxing – but how about doing something on your Sydney tour to really get your heart pumping and give you something to tell your friends about? After all, what better place is there to get your adrenaline fix than … Continued
Perth boasts balmy temperatures, pristine beaches and a vibrant cosmopolitan city lifestyle, but with so much to see and do, we at Break Loose thought we would narrow it down to our top five most exciting adventure activities. Our top five Perth Adventures are… The Penguin Island Kayak Tour Tandem Skydive over Rottnest island Abseiling, … Continued
Located a little under two hours west of Sydney is some of Australia’s best canyoning locations. Carved from millions of years of erosion of the sandstone plateau that makes up the Blue Mountains and its surrounding national parks, these world renowned and spectacular systems of can canyons provide you with the opportunity to explore and … Continued
We stayed at the Lake Pedder Lodge the night before, which in itself was an experience! This caused one issue however, because there was no mobile coverage there the guides could not contact us. Luckily the weather was great and the next morning we drove to Gordon dam. Our guide, Phil, was fantastic. He took … Continued
- Blue Mountains canyoning – our guide to this adventure sport
- First time skydiving tips. So what’s stopping you?
- 2017 Caravan, Camping & Outdoor show dates
- Kangaroo Island Guide, an island of shear beauty and adventure
- The Coast Track Hike – A royal 2 day adventure!
- Romantic overnight stay in Sydney on a yacht
- What to expect from the Sydney Whale Watching season