Driving into the misty Blue Mountains, I was wondering if my abseiling experience would be cancelled. A light rain hit the car, and the famous Mountains were hidden behind a thick blanket of fog. My sister and I arrived at the local youth hostel, eager to start our adventure amongst the other nervous but excited … Continued
Author: Samantha Kathleen
- First time skydiving tips. So what’s stopping you?
- Blue Mountains canyoning – our guide to this adventure sport
- 2017 Caravan, Camping & Outdoor show dates
- The Coast Track Hike – A royal 2 day adventure!
- Kangaroo Island Guide, an island of shear beauty and adventure
- Romantic overnight stay in Sydney on a yacht
- The Top 6 Extreme Adrenaline Activities to do in Sydney