On Road Towing Course - 1 Day
Our On Road Towing Course takes place in Melbourne, Victoria. This one day towing
course has been developed to enable drivers to understand the relationship between
car and trailer. This is a very practical course and we progressively build
up your knowledge and skills so you can venture out confidently an safely with
your trailer. Two trainees can share a vehicle and each driver will be given
ample opportunity for practical experience. Two trainees can share a vehicle
and each driver will be given ample opportunity for practical experience.
The On Road Towing Course covers...
• Safety and towing regulations
• Interacting with traffic
• Loads and loading
• Driving techniques and handling characteristics towing a trailer
• Braking techniques with trailers
• Turning and parking trailers
• Reversing and parking trailers
• Reversing and parking trailers using guides, mirrors and use of low
range (if applicable)
• Launching and recovery of boats from trailers (if applicable)
• Carry out vehicle and trailer pre and post trip inspections
Suitable for all types of trailers from Camping Trailers, Caravans, Boats,
Horse Floats to box trailers.
• Max 3 vehicles per instructor
• Includes one day training for up to 2 people in one vehicle.
• 9:30am - 4:30pm.
Course Duration: 1 Day
Course Location: Sandown, Melbourne, Victoria